Level 3 or above Early Years Practitioner
Pirates and Princesses Day Nursery is excited to be recruiting a qualified Level 3 or above Early Years Practitioner to join our brand new nursery located in Keynsham BS31.
The nursery will be opening in March/April 2021 so we have a flexible start date for the successful candidate.
Our ideal candidate would be passionate about providing high standards of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery. Working as part of a team to provide a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational develop of the children, through individual and group activities. Working within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Build and maintain strong partnerships with parents/carers.
- Competitive salary which will be negotiated by the Nursery depending on your experience and qualifications
- Continuous professional development
- Pension scheme
- Have your birthday off with full pay
- We close for Christmas between 24th December and 1st January, never work Christmas with us.
- Uniform supplied
- Take breaks using your own staff kitchen and staff room
- Car sharing reward scheme
- Free cooked lunch (when eaten with the children)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (may consider Part-Time)
Monday to Friday
40 hours per week
Salary based on qualifications and experience
Pirates and Princesses Day Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promote the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow our Safer Recruitment Policy each time we recruit a new member to join our team. All successful candidates will be subject to 2 references and an enhanced DBS check before their employment commences. We also carry out additional criminal record checks for anyone who has lived or worked abroad.
Pirates and Princesses Day Nursery are an Equal Opportunities Employer.